Careers at Davis Furniture
Sale Associate (Room Designer)
Davis Furniture - Wenatchee, WA 98801
Base + Commission
Do you find yourself watching every home design show on HGTV? Do you have a great attitude, a passion for sales and love helping customers create beautiful homes? If so, we would love to hear from you! Davis Furniture is a family owned company that is currently seeking a Full-Time Sales Associate/Room Designer. Our Room Designers work with customers to help them find the perfect furniture items to complete their room. We are looking for a top performer who can deliver results.
What we are looking for in an applicant:
• Ability to connect with customers to help them create beautiful rooms
• Superior customer solution skills - always focusing on the customer's needs
• Ability to think on your feet
• Previous sales experience a plus but will train the right person
• Team player that is respectful and works well with other team members
What we provide:
• Supportive team environment
• Sales and product training
• Ongoing career development
• Locally owned family company since 1979
• 5 day work week
• We are CLOSED EVERY Sunday to allow our employees to spend time with their families!
• Health Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) for full time employees
• Generous Employee Discount
Company Overview: Since 1979, Davis Furniture has served the people of North Central Washington by offering a wide selection of furniture, mattresses, rugs and accessories from the top brands. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of service across all areas of our organization. We recognize that by doing this, we will achieve our goal of helping our customers create beautiful homes they desire.
Job Type: Full-time
Straight Commission: Base + Commission
Email your resume' & references to email@example.com
Davis Furniture Full-time Warehouse Associate
Davis Furniture -125 south wenatchee ave. Wenatchee, WA 98801
We have an immediate opening for the right team player to join our successful organization. Job responsibilities include all warehouse functions; including loading / unloading of trucks, opening/assembling freight, moving furniture, customer load-outs, and maintenance. Computer skills are a must. Position is physical and successful candidates must be able to lift heavy objects. Must be friendly and outgoing with the ability to follow detailed instructions. Applicants should be able to excel at customer service functions. Must have valid driver's license.